Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Last Day of Freedom

I met some people from my program today who are all staying at my hostel and I'm sooooo excited to spend the next 6 months with them!!! Everyone is so nice and excited to be here, and I feel like we'll all get along really well. Most people I've met so far are from UCSB, but I've met 1 from Cal and 3 from Davis too. We ate dinner in Bellavista at a restaurant designed after the book Like Water for Chocolate and our table was set up to look like a bed, with rose petals and a pillow at the end. Shexy, huh? A little on the pricey side but definitely worth it.

Our program starts tomorrow! We're supposed to meet at Campus Oriente at 12 for our meeting, and then we go home with our homestay families. I feel like peeing my pants just thinking about it...not sure if it's out of fear or excitement but either way, we're all freaking out.

Pictures tomorrow, gotta go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment