Monday, January 17, 2011

Made It!

About 16 hours after leaving LAX, I finally made it to Santiago! Everyone I've met so far is so friendly and helpful, and almost everyone speaks at least a little bit of English so that makes me feel a lot better. I took a van from the airport to my hostel and just like in Argentina, I was scared for my life being on the roads because traffic laws basically don't exist but at least I got to see some of Santiago! The hostel is painted in a ton of crazy colors inside and has really cool artwork everywhere. It's kinda weird being here by myself for awhile...don't really know what to do haha but hopefully I'll get to explore a little and figure out where I am in the city. We'll see how that goes because they say it's 83 outside but I'm pretty sure that's a lie. So. Hot. Anyway, time to be brave and go outside. Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment