Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy Bones Jones

Super lazy day. Just hung out in the hostel all day until around 9:00, when everyone in my dorm at the hostel went out for dinner in Barrio Brasil, the neighborhood we're in. Finally had my first Chilean steak and pisco sour! Sooo good!

After dinner, I went out to a discoteque called in Bellavista with Aldi. It was so different from anything I've been to, even in Argentina. Every song was in Spanish, even though every song I've heard on the radio here has been in English. And everyone there knew every. single word. I had so much fun just watching them all go crazy. It wasn't like the US at all. No one was dancing with each other, everyone was actually just there for the music and dancing in groups or on their own. Even groups of just guys would all dance together and sing every word and seemed like they were having so much more fun than most people at clubs or parties at home.

This is Lucy. She has her own facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001903528540

No comments:

Post a Comment